Dam Tatter

I live in Boulder City, NV- home of Hoover Dam. Everything in Boulder City is the "best .... by a dam site," hence my blog name.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Boulder City, Nevada, United States

This is the place where I post pictures of the "stuff" I've been working on, be it tatting, quilting, or anything else of interest.

Web Site Counter

Thursday, November 16, 2006

November 16, 2006 Motif #11- Christmas ornament


'Tis the Season

I've taken a break from suns and tatted Beaded Ornament #1 by Debbie Arnold. I have also bought the dagger beads in red and green to make another for my mom.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tattycat said...

Hi Sharol,
This is beautiful. I haven't tried this as it always looked so complicated. Guess I will have to give it a go! I know your mom will love the one you are going to make for her.

5:36 AM  
Blogger Sharol said...

I was afraid I would get it done & it wouldn't fit the glass ball, but it all worked out just fine!

thanks-
Sharol

5:40 PM  
Blogger dam sister said...

Another awesome project. Now you should do one for everybody in the family. ;)

9:27 PM  
Blogger Maggie Ann said...

Gorgeous! and very elegant...

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home