Dam Tatter

I live in Boulder City, NV- home of Hoover Dam. Everything in Boulder City is the "best .... by a dam site," hence my blog name.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Boulder City, Nevada, United States

This is the place where I post pictures of the "stuff" I've been working on, be it tatting, quilting, or anything else of interest.

Web Site Counter

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Tatting Round Robin- Nov 17






This is my first project for my first ever tatting round robin. I'm in the butterfly group. The first butterfly I tatted is going to Eliana Gonzalez in Chile and will be mailed tomorrow. The pattern is from the Aug. 1990 issue of Workbasket. I made it with Altin Basak size 40 in a pretty blue and used a cloisonne bead in the middle. Unfortunately, it was nowhere near the approx 3 inch size we are trying to make, so I made her a second one! It was made with DMC Cebelia, size 20 pink and another cloisonne bead from my stash. I hope she likes them!






1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Cute little beaded motifs.

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home