Dam Tatter

I live in Boulder City, NV- home of Hoover Dam. Everything in Boulder City is the "best .... by a dam site," hence my blog name.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Boulder City, Nevada, United States

This is the place where I post pictures of the "stuff" I've been working on, be it tatting, quilting, or anything else of interest.

Web Site Counter

Saturday, November 25, 2006

November 25, 2006 Motif #14- angels




Still Hattin' and Tattin'
As you can see, I'm still working on my Pink Hat projects. Here are the earrings I finished made from Debbie Arnold's pattern. I finished a couple of other things, but they aren't tatting-related, so I left them off.

2 Comments:

Blogger dam sister said...

Now you need some red or lavender thread to go with the purple and pink. Way cool!

12:54 PM  
Blogger Tattycat said...

These are so cute!

6:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home